Resin Bound Surfacing
WHY CHOOSE RESIN BOUND SURFACES?
Resin Bound Surfaces is a fairly new product in the industry which can be a cost affective way of transforming your home with minimum disruption.
Resin bound gravel will allow water to drain through, as the gravel or aggregate bound in resin is porous. This means the surface is SUDS compliant (Sustainable Urban Drainage Systems).
The aggregate is combined with the resin and mixed thoroughly. The material is then placed and troweled to provide a smooth finish while giving you the look of loose gravel. Premium Outdoor Surfaces attractive range of decorative porous surfacing colours which incorporate our latest UV stable resin technology.
The Resin Compound is porous. This allows the water to permeate through the surface and beyond to its existing drainage.
• Enhanced durability and long lasting hard wearing and resilient
• Attractive appearance
• Low maintenance and easy to maintain with minimum effort
• Quick installation
• Available in a range of different finishes
• No disruption or mess
• Hard wearing, slip resistant, wheelchair friendly surface
• Wide range of natural colours available to complement existing colour schemes
• No planning permission required
• Full Insurance backed 10 Year guarantee
• No effect on existing damp proof courses
• Car Parks
• Public Parks
• Bicycle Trails
• Sports Grounds
• Golf Cart Paths